Honest Scrap Award
I’ve just received this award from Deanna at Tastenc.com the award asks you to blog 10 honest things about yourself so here goes:
1. I am 50 years old (ouch that one hurt!)
2. The first cookbook I bought which really inspired me was A Taste of the Country by Pamela Westland, I was 14 at the time.
3. I was a full time farmer for 4 years, now a part-time farmer with a demanding full-time job in education.
4. I like red wine
5. I like dark chocolate
6. I don’t eat tongue (it’s been in somebody elses mouth)
7. I don’t iron my bed linen, in fact I use the iron as little as possible
8. I wouldn’t like to cook or bake for a living.
9. I like to read crime fiction
10. I spend far too much time on the internet!
I’m not going to pass this on to anyone this time, but if you want to join in just copy the award and share some honest stuff about yourself.