Dish of the Month – April
Anyway, as you may have gathered, I’ve been on holiday and that’s my excuse for not having a delcious Nigel Slater recipe to show you. However, I was perusing The Kitchen Diaries II last night and April is a bumper month for recipes, so I’m sure I will come up with something soon. Don’t wait for me just tuck right in!
- Make a Dish of the Month from ANY recipe by Nigel Slater
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen or A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate
- Use the Dish of the Month logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @serialcrafter or
@Heavenona_plate and #DishoftheMonth and we will re-tweet it to our
- If you own The kitchen diaries II please do not publish the recipes on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from the BBC Food website, please link to
the recipe on BBC Food rather than publishing the recipe. Likewise
recipes on the Guardian Lifestyle website.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.