The Slow Cooked Challenge – October 2014
New logo and new rules! The Slow Cooker Challenge had morphed into The Slow Cooked Challenge in order to include those who don’t own an electric slow cooker. So from now on, although I will mainly be cooking my dishes in my slow cooker, you can also choose to cook your recipes in a low oven, in a hay box, in your Aga or on top of the stove on a very low heat.
The theme this month is OPEN, which means you can enter any slow cooked recipe that you like.
If you would like to take part, then please:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or other slow cooking method and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Use the Slow Cooked Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook and #SlowCookedChallenge and I will re-tweet it to my followers AND post your picture on the dedicated Pinterest Board.
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.