Recipe Clippings May Round up and June Linky
It’s been a bit of a funny old month, I’ve been incredibly busy at work and also had some family matters that have taken up a lot of my time, so I’ve sadly neglected Recipe Clippings.
I have two recipes in the round up and I heartily thank Jane at Onions and Paper and Anukampa at A Pinch of Salt Make it all for joining me for Recipe Clippings this month.
Jane shared a very well used recipe clipping shared with her over 30 years ago by a Nepalese friend: Aludam, Nepalese Spiced Potatoes. The recent earthquake in Nepal got Jane thinking about her friend and this recipe again. Along with Jane I hope her friend was not hurt and did not lose any family in the earthquake. This tasty recipe is definitely worth trying.
Anukampa has ‘clipped’ this recipe for Sweet and Savoury Pie from another blog and then altered this Russian recipe to suit the ingredients available in India, where she lives. The ‘pies’ are made with a bread dough and stuffed either with vegetables or with a sweet mixture of sugar, coconut and raisins. Both versions look delicious and were enjoyed by Anukampa’s children.
It’s an open theme for June – so any recipe clipping you have cooked up can be added to the Linky.
There are a number of different ways you can join in and cook up the recipes from your
Make a recipe from a magazine/newspaper clipping or note:
- post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog and add to the InLinkz linky at the bottom of this post. Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen in your blog post and include the #RecipeClippings logo OR
- post a photograph and description on Instagram tagging FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- post a photograph and description on Twitter tagging @FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- like and post a photograph and description on Farmersgirl Kitchen Facebook page using #RecipeClippings
YOU ONLY NEED TO DO ONE OF THESE, BUT YOU CAN DO MORE IF YOU WISH
- You may post recipes you have clipped from magazines, newspapers or have written down from friends and family.Please credit the author of the recipe or ask permission.
- Please say where the recipe came from.
- Three entries per month.
- I will re-share any posts and/or photos that are tagged
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.