Quick and Easy Cranberry Sauce
Making your own Cranberry Sauce with fresh cranberries is simple and tastes so much better than anything you can buy, why not give it a try? I made the sauce in my Optimum ThermoCook, but you can use a food processor or leave the cranberries whole, it’s a really adaptable recipe.
- 300g fresh cranberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- Grated rind and juice of an orange
- Put the cranberries into the ThermoCook, choose chop for 30 seconds. If the cranberries are not evenly chopped, push down with spatula and chop again for 10 seconds.
- Add all of the other ingredients and choose STIR, 100C, power level 2 for 15 minutes.
- Put the cranberries into a food processor, chop for 30 seconds. If the cranberries are not evenly chopped, push down with a spatula and chop again for 10 seconds.
- Put the chopped cranberries and all of the other ingredients and bring to a simmer, cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the chopped cranberries and all of the other ingredients and bring to a simmer, cook for 10-15 minutes until the berries have popped and the mixture has thickened slightly.
WISHING ALL MY READERS A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUPPORT
I’LL BE BACK SOON AFTER THE HOLIDAYS
WITH MORE FOOD NEWS AND RECIPES
Disclosure: Froothie UK sent me the Optimum ThermoCook to use and review at home. I have not been paid for this post and was not required to give the ThermoCook a positive write up. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links included in this post.