Oranges and Lemons and the Slow Cooked Challenge
Thanks to all who joined the Slow Cooked Challenge in February, you can read the round up over at Baking Queen 74.
We’ve not had a theme for a while, so as we are heading towards Spring, I thought I’d go for the zingy, light and bright flavours of ORANGES AND LEMONS. You can enter any dish you want, as long as it is slowly cooked and has some part of an orange or lemon (or both) in it. This Slow Cooker Spiced Ham is a good example of a simple recipe I made using oranges and lemons.
Citrus fruits are great in sweet and savoury dishes so there should be plenty of scope for you to decide what you want to make.
If you would like to take part, then please:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or other slow cooking method and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen and Baking Queen 74
- Use the Slow Cooked Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook @BakingQueen74 and use #SlowCookedChallenge and we will re-tweet it to our followers AND post your picture on the dedicated Pinterest Board.
- A round up of all the entries will be posted on the host’s blog.
Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
One entry per blog.
Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month and a round up will be posted on the host blog.
Full details and links to all the previous challenges and round ups can be found on the Slow Cooked Challenge page.