Super Fast Pea Soup and the Optimum G2.3 Platinum Induction Blender
I am thrilled and delighted to introduce you to the Optimum G2.3 Platinum Induction Blender It’s an extraordinary powerful blender that you can use to make smoothies, breakfasts, breads and crackers, snacks, dips, sauces, salads and salad dressings, meals, desserts and treats and soups like the Super Fast Pea Soup that I made – so pretty much everything!
Watch the video from Neil at Natural Juice Junkie to see exactly what you get with the Optimum G2.3 Platinum Induction blender, you can even hear how much quieter it is than other power blenders.
THE OPTIMUM G2.3 PLATINUM INDUCTION INCLUSIONS AND FEATURES:
My comments in italics
- 2-litre jug: Specifically designed for large quantities and wet and dry applications.
It’s a huge jug which means you can blend large quantities, but also that you can blend smaller quantities with the lid knob off allowing you to push down the mixture with the heavy duty tamping tool.
- 1-litre rotating jug: Single serve blending jug specifically designed to rotate and achieve the thickest of blends.
You can use the 1 litre jug for smaller quantities without the rotating blades, but when you add them you don’t need to keep stopping to scrape down the sides, as the blade does it for you. It’s ideal for nut butters, thick shakes, fruit and nut energy balls and dairy-free ice cream.
- Spatula: Specifically designed spatula to remove the thickest of ingredients from under the blades.
If you have a blender, you’ll know how annoying it is trying to get the mixture from under the blades, well this specially designed spatula is worth its weight in gold. I’ve tried it and it is the perfect shape to get those last bits of hummus or nut butter from the bottom of the blender.
- Control panel : Elegantly simple LED touch screen panel featuring:
The control panel is simple to use, there are five pre-set programmes, a manual setting, pulse button and a +20 seconds time setting.
- Wet and dry multi-purpose 6-blade stainless steel assembly
- Heavy duty tamper tool for improved processing and mixing
- 30-day money back guarantee – Includes return postage!
- Access to expert support team
- Comprehensive hard-copy recipe book
The recipe book is excellent, many of the recipes have been developed by fellow Froothie Ambassadors, so you can be sure they have been tested in a home kitchen for home cooks.
- 24 x 7 support & warranty
- International warranty
The Optimum G2.3 Platinum Induction Blender is priced at £700 but at time of publication is available to purchase at £399, a saving of £301. A perfect Christmas gift that will last a lifetime.
I can offer you FREE DELIVERY simply buy via my affiliate link (I receive a small amount of commission if you do this, which helps to support Farmersgirl Kitchen) and add 3116 FREE AMBASSADOR DELIVERY in the comments box.
I put together a very simple Super Fast Pea Soup in a matter of minutes using the G2.3 blender. I made it in the morning before going to work, which is quite an achievement for me, as I’d rather spend extra time in bed in the morning, but this was so quick and easy a real time saver and much healthier than a sandwich snatched from the coffee shop.
- 1 cup frozen garden peas
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts (preferably soaked overnight)
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- Place all the ingredients in the Optimum G2.3 Blender and blend on soup setting until the soup is warm. Serve with a few more spring onions to garnish.
- If you don't want to eat the soup straight away, then blend for 4 minutes pour into a container then warm it up later. This makes it even speedier!
Disclosure: Froothie UK sent me the Optimum G2.3 Platinum Series Induction Blender to use and review at home. I have not been paid for this post and was not required to give the Optimum G2.3 blender a positive write up. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links included in this post.