Dish of the Month November – Cooking the recipes of Nigel Slater
It’s Dish of the Month time again and I am without a recipe to show you, however Sue at A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate is much better organised than me this month, so pop over to see which Nigelesque delight she has recreated for your pleasure (and her own, of course) please join in and I’ll catch you up later!
If you would like to take part in Dish of the Month, then please:
- Make a Dish of the Month from ANY recipe by Nigel Slater
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen or A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate
- Use the Dish of the Month logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook or
@Heavenona_plate and #DishoftheMonth and we will re-tweet it to our
- If you own The kitchen diaries II please do not publish the recipes on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from the BBC Food website, please link to the recipe on BBC Food rather than publishing the recipe. Likewise recipes on the Guardian Lifestyle website.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.