Snip, Clip, Store, Bake, Cook, Share – it’s Recipe Clippings!
There were some great entries to Recipe Clippings in February and now it’s time to open the March Linky so get out that folder full of recipes cut from magazines, the ones copied from your mother, grandmother and friends and cook or bake the recipe and share it right here.
There are a number of different ways you can join in and cook up the recipes from your #RecipeClippings.
Make a recipe from a magazine/newspaper clipping or note:
- post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog and add to the InLinkz linky at the bottom of this post. Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen in your blog post and include the #RecipeClippings logo OR
- post a photograph and description on Instagram tagging FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- post a photograph and description on Twitter tagging @FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- like and post a photograph and description on Farmersgirl Kitchen Facebook page using #RecipeClippings
YOU ONLY NEED TO DO ONE OF THESE, BUT YOU CAN DO MORE IF YOU WISH
- You may post recipes you have clipped from magazines, newspapers or have written down from friends and family.Please credit the author of the recipe or ask permission.
- Please say where the recipe came from.
- Three entries per month.
- I will re-share any posts and/or photos that are tagged
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.